Oberk Defense Gel
Whether you're a speed demon or just out for a nice drive, there's always that risk of getting dirty. One wrong turn on the track and it's all over - but not if you bring Oberk Defense Gel. Oberk Defense Gel is an Si02 silica spray and a super slick anti-stick barrier of protection. Easy to use with reduced risk of streaks. Great for those track days or spirited driving that result in tar on your car!
Defense Gel Features
- Intense slickness
- Unmatched gloss
- Hydrophobic vehicle protection
- Si02 barrier to repel bugs, tar & water
- Up to 10 vehicle applications*
- Longevity: 3 to 6 Months; This product is designed for slickness and gloss. Intended to provide a barrier against water, tar and grime.
Regular washing becomes easy with Oberk Defense Gel because it repels dirt and water so it won't stick to the paintwork in the first place!
Defense Gel Directions
Note: For the greatest longevity, apply Oberk Defense Gel to a vehicle that has been clayed or decontaminated.
- Apply Defense Gel on microfiber applicator and apply to the painted surface. Apply evenly across the surface. Let sit for 2-3 minutes before removing with two separate towels. Once the product ‘sweats’ and separates into beading lines, it is ready to be removed with the first towel.
- Use the pearly wipe towel to remove the majority of the product on the initial wipe down.
- Immediately follow with the second fluffer towelto remove any residue, streaking, or high spots for a perfect, glossy, and protected paint finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Defense Gel last? We see an average of 3 to 6 months depending on condition of vehicle at the time of application, and it's daily driven usage. We have decided to not make a product designed for longevity, but aim more for smooth, tactile feel that has definitive properties to help clean daily drivers easier.
Do I have to use an applicator? No! Although the applicator will actually let you use the product easier and will assist on preventing over-application.
- Can I use it on a ceramic coating or in place of one? Absolutely, for both instances you crazy, shiny, diamond. Defense Gel is intended as a sacrificial layer to be used as topping agent on a ceramic coated car, or for those who have not taken the ceramic plunge yet, this is an ideal short term option.